1.The pre-qualification will adopt the method of “invitation + public application” where the Host will invite alternative entities and shortlist 5 therefrom, and at the same time, it will release an announcement worldwide to publicly solicit creativity from professional design agencies and then shortlist 10 from the applying entities through pre-qualification to enter Stage II – Urban Design Scheme Competition together with the 5 invited entities.
The list of the 5 invited entities is as follows (in no particular order):
(1) OMA Asia (Hong Kong) Limited;
(2) MAD Architects + Arup International Consultants (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. + China Academy of Urban Planning & Design;
(3) Morphosis Architects;
(4) Grimshaw Architects;
(5) Zaha Hadid Limited
2.Requirements for public application
(1) Any design agency (independent legal person) with relevant design experience at home and abroad can apply for participating in the Project. A consortium is also allowed, but its member cannot exceed 3, and each member of the consortium shall not further apply alone or join another consortium with other design agencies to apply. Applications of individuals and teams of individuals are not accepted.
(2) A design agency (consortium) with the following project experience will be given priority to:
① Experience in designing international science parks;
② Experience in the urban design of key urban areas;
③ Experience in the urban design of port areas.
(3) Designers participating in the Project shall be registered personnel of design agencies.
(4) Applying design agencies (consortia) shall provide pre-qualification documents according to the requirements of the Competition Document, which include application documents and conceptual proposal. See 6. Requirements for Pre-qualification Application Documents for the detailed preparation requirements.
Before 15:00 on April 23, 2020, submit the prequalification application document to (or express delivery): 25F, Changfu Center, Futian District, Shenzhen, recipient: Ms. Xu +86 13601448675 / Mr.Li + 86 15986609870.
At the same time,please log on to the website: http://18.104.22.168/ to register the application information.