Announcement on the Prequalification Results of the Solicitation for the Conceptual Design of Shenzhen Guangmingcheng Integrated Transport Hub and the Architectural Design of the Main Building
On Mar. 16, 2020, the Prequalification Meeting of the Solicitation for the Conceptual Design of Shenzhen Guangmingcheng Integrated Transport Hub and the Architectural Design of the Main Building, hosted by China State Railway Group Co., Ltd. and Shenzhen Municipal People's Government, organized by Shenzhen Metro Group Co., Ltd., was held in the Multi-functional Hall, Floor 5, Metro Building, Futian District, Shenzhen. The jury panel of prequalification was constituted by 5 experts in areas of urban planning & design, architectural design and transportation, and 2 representatives from the organizers. They read and carried out discussion & evaluation on all the registration documents submitted by 33 applicants (including consortiums). According to the disclosed voting result, 5 shortlisted teams and two ranked alternatives are as follows:
5 Shortlisted Teams (In no particular order):
- AECOM Limited & Shanghai FA Design and Consulting Limited & Shenzhen University Architectural Design Research Institute Co, Ltd.;
- Foster + Partners Limited;
- Rocco Design Architects Limited & China Northeast Architectural Design and Research Institute Co. Ltd. & Shanghai Municipal Engineering Design Institute (Group) Co., Ltd.;
- NIHON SEKKEI, INC. & China Southwest Architectural Design and Research Institute Corp.Ltd. & Shenzhen Urban Planning & Land Reesource Research Center;
- Architectural Design and Research Institute, Tsinghua University Co.,Ltd. & Heller Manus Inc. & Urban Planning & Design Institute of Shenzhen & China Ralyway Design Corporation.
Alternatives (If any shortlisted team quits, the alternatives shall replace it in order):
First Alternative: AREP Architectural Design Consulting (Beijing) Co., Ltd. & CCDI & China Railway Eryuan Engineering Group Co. Ltd. & State High-tech Industrial Innovation Center, Shenzhen (HIIC);
Second Alternative: Arcplus Institute of Shanghai Architectural Design & Research (Co., Ltd.) & Mitsubishi Jisho Sekkei Architectural & Engineering Design (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. & Shanghai Urban Construction Design & Research Institute (Group) Co. Ltd.
Shenzhen Metro Group Co., Ltd.
Mar. 20, 2020