1. The tender will be open to the public, and all independent registered design institutions with relevant design experience at home and abroad can apply. The bidder who have won prestigious architectural design awards have the priority to be shortlisted. The registration of consortium and team of individuals will not be accepted.
2. Bidders with the following design experience will be preferred:
1) Schematic design capacity and practical experience in similar super high-rise office buildings;
2) Schematic design experience in similar commercial buildings;
3) Schematic design experience in multi-business-format projects;
4) The Company has won a number of prestigious architectural design awards, including Pritzker Architecture Prize, MIPIM, Mies van der Rohe Award, Stirling Prize, RIBA International Award, ARCASIA Award for Architecture, Luban Prize for Construction Project and Liang Sicheng Architecture Prize, etc.
3. The designers participating in the tender shall be registered personnel of the design institute. Chief Designer shall be a person who has held several projects of the same type, shall be directly involved in the whole bidding process, and make scheme presentation as per review requirements. The designer team is required to have fixed personnel, and the need to replace any main designer must be consented to by the Tenderee in writing in advance. In order to ensure that the project designers have an accurate understanding of the regional background of China and the related requirements, there should be at least one project designers fluent in Chinese;
4. Registered bidders shall submit the application information as required by the tender document.